|Type of milk||Goat|
· Good source of protein, vitamin A, phosphorous, riboflavin and potassium.
· Proven by medical research to cure gastric asthma, insomnia, peptic ulcers, jaundice, eczema and colic
· Goats milk has finer fat globules making it easier to digest especially in the case of compromised intestinal function, it only takes goat's milk twenty minutes to be digested
Some people who cant tolerate cows milk are able to drink goats milk without any problems because goats milk has a PH balance 6.34, which makes it closest to mothers milk
· Anti cancer and anti-antritic factors
· Enhance metabolism of iron and copper
· Goat's milk does not form mucous (phlegm) and is therefore better tolerated by asthmatics and those with allergies
· Goat's milk contains more chlorine, flourine and silicon than any other domestic livestock. Chlorine and flourine are natural germicides and flourine assists in preventing diabetes
· Goat's milk has the ability to "sweeten" the intestinal tract and assist with constipation
· Children fed goats milk surpasses those on cows milk for weight gain, stature, skeletal mineralization, bone density.
- Since milk star goats milk is fresh, natural and was only pasteurized, you get more vitamins, minerals and taste