Glycerin Uses For Skin
- It can be used as a cleanser.
- It can be used as a toner.
- It is a wonderful skin moisturizer.
- It plays an important role in cell maturation.
- It cures oily skin problems like pimples, acne and blackhead.
- It’s nature allows it to be used on baby and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin is non-toxic in nature, no wonder it finds way to so many uses.
- It helps to retain the water in skin.
- Wash your feet well and apply glycerine on your cracked heels. It works like
magic in healing your cracked heels.
- It acts as a sunscreen to some extent.
- It removes clogged impurities and helps in lightening skin shade.
- Glycerin also gives the skin a soft and supple feel.
- Apply a coat of glycerin on your nails after removing nail paint. It prevents them
from looking dried up.
- Apply raw glycerin directly on scars that are especially caused burns, acne or
wounds to get rid of them.
- People with dry skin can apply raw or diluted glycerin on skin. It is way better
than those costly creams and parlor treatments.
- It can be used for skin lightening.
- It fill up the gaps due to the wrinkles thus makes the skin look younger.